About This Blog
- Nolo’s Small Business Legal Blog
- Nolo's Bankruptcy & Foreclosure Blog
- Dear Rich: Nolo's Patent, Copyright & Trademark Blog
- Nolo's Fundraising Tips for Busy Nonprofits
- Queer Justice: Nolo's LGBT Law Blog
- The Rap Sheet: Nolo's Criminal Law Blog
- The Sharing Solution Blog
- Nolo's Legal Marketing Blawg
- Nolo's Employment Law Blog
- Retire Happy
- Nolo's Real Estate Advice for Home Buyers & Sellers
- Nolo's Divorce, Custody & Family Law Blog
- Ask Liza: Everyday Estate Planning
- Nolo's Personal Injury Blog
- Nolo's Tax Law Tips
- What Price Justice?
- Nolo's Lawyer Blog
- LLC & Corporation Small Talk
- The Law Reform Soapbox
- Legal Humor Blog
Find a Bankruptcy Lawyer
Find a Foreclosure Lawyer
- Nolo's Bankruptcy Resource Center
- Nolo's Foreclosure Resource Center
- Credit Slips
- Homeownership Preservation Foundation
- National Consumer Law Center (NCLC)
- National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC)
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- American Bankruptcy Institute's Consumer Bankruptcy Center
- U.S. Court Website Bankruptcy Information
- U.S. Trustee's Website
Home Foreclosure Help
By Attorney Stephen Elias
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
by: Albin Renauer, J.D. , Attorney Stephen Elias, Robin Leonard, J.D.
The New Bankruptcy
by: Attorney Stephen Elias
by: Attorney Margaret Reiter, Robin Leonard, J.D.
Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
by: Attorney Stephen Elias , Robin Leonard, J.D.
June 2, 2011 We've Moved! Our new home is http://blog.nolo.com/bankruptcy/....
May 12, 2011 Protection From Garnishment for Social Security, Veterans Benefits A new treasury rule, effective May 1, 2011, will provide more protection to receipients of...
April 26, 2011 How and When to Reopen a Bankruptcy Case Sometimes people want to reopen a closed bankruptcy case because they failed to invoke important...
April 18, 2011 New Mexico Debt Collection Rule Is a Victory for Debtors New Mexico's Attorney General will begin enforcing a new Rule which requires debt collectors...
April 14, 2011 Foreclosures Down, But Not for the Right Reasons According to RealtyTrac, foreclosures in the first three months of 2011 are trending down...
April 12, 2011 Watch Out For the Newest Foreclosure Scam in California Scams involving purported mortgage modifications and foreclosure assistance have abounded since the California foreclosure crisis...